http://www.familychristian.com/resurrection-eggs-20th-anniversary.html
Resurrection eggs to tell the story of Easter to your preschooler
Why Choose Preschool?
I may not be the nation's leading expert in early education, but running a preschool and a household have given me a little bit of experience on how to navigate these early, formative years of a child's development. You may be a stay-at-home parent ready to devote quality time to your child's education. That's a rare commodity these days and you should be applauded. Even so, there is a place for preschool in ANY home, if you choose to go that route. With the help of this blog, I'd like to give you a few tips and tools that can help fuel your decision about preschool, and then how to choose the right one for you. Along the way I will post some helpful websites with preschool work, Indiana State benchmarks for Kindergarten, goal-planning, suggestions for great read-aloud books, and other resources for your journey. Good Luck!
-Sara Sjoquist
-Sara Sjoquist
No comments:
Post a Comment